What we will offer:
- An exclusive team build with a difference
- Employee incentives
- Breakaway with a difference
- For staff traumatized, suffering from post traumatic stress, maybe been affected by crime or car hijackings
- People suffering from stress symptoms
- Pregnant ladies and their partners
- Those who want a deep meaningful spiritual experience
- To get to know oneself better (a soul searching experience)
- For the average person, who has always wanted to swim with dolphins
Join us for a unique experience, expanding your soul, relaxing, healing
and learning about dolphin assisted therapy.
4 nights in nature, enjoying an informative experience that is
guaranteed to change your life!
Tour dates: 7-11th June. 20-24th Sept. 4-8th Oct 2012
- 4 nights stay at luxury sea facing chalets on the beach
- Self catering or eat out
- Luxurious air con Shuttle from Durban airport to Kosi Bay and back
- Border transfer from Kosi Bay to resort
- Snorkelling course
- One dolphin launch
- Debriefing after each dolphin launch
- Informative talks on dolphins and their behaviour
- A workshop on dolphin-assisted therapy. (How it works and how it can heal you)
- Workshop on either Tai Chi, healing meditation on the beach, crystal healing, personal development, stress management, deep relaxation workshop, Tarot readings (check which workshop available for your tour)
- Creative art jamming session
- Group support and sharing
- Be part of ongoing research measuring the healing effects / dolphin documentary (optional)
- Plenty of free time for sunbathing, reading, resting, shopping and relaxation
- Take home Goody Bag
- Optional special add ons
- Turtle walks on the beach
- Picnic and tour of the lake
- Scenic tours of village
- Picnic at top of Lighthouse
- Nature conservation walks
- Unlimited sea sports
- As many additional dolphin launches as you want
- Individual healing, body treatment or mentoring session
- Buy our newly launched dolphin clothing beach wear and accessories at discount rates.(See website)
- Flights to Durban
- Dolphin swims
- Meals or self cater option
- Travel insurance
Package R7900 per person
Self drive, custom and corporate packages available
*See workshop details below
For more details please view: www.hiddendimensions.co.za or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dolphin Assisted Therapy Workshop
Over and above the purifying upliftment and joy that comes from swimming and interacting with dolphins, the dolphin sonar is known to have healing effects, on the human body and brain.
In this interesting workshop, Charissa Bloomberg will share her knowledge of Dolphin Assisted Therapy with you. How it works, the facts, healing effects of human-dolphins interactions, researches taking place allover, the world and accounts of personal experiences.
Psychologist and Dolphin-assisted Therapist Charissa Bloomberg, who is involved in her PHD studies with human-dolphin dynamics, works closely with retreat participants to explore the extraordinary change that takes place during and after each dolphin encounter.
With the debriefing after a dolphin swim you will be given the opportunity to express your thought, feelings and your experience of interacting with dolphins.
Deeper Relaxation Workshop
In this workshop you will learn about the physical, emotional and mental benefits of meditation, different techniques to achieve deeper relaxation and how going within can create balance in oneself and everyday life.
Includes practical Tai chi lessons, de-stressing body movements, a deep breathing exercise and a guided visual meditation. (You will receive an Informative manual for both workshops)