- Voice & Speech awareness (developing optimisation of voice & posture)
- Presentation strategies (constructing persuasive & motivational presentations)
- Vital non-verbal Impactors (eye contact, body language & facial expressions)
- Understanding & Controlling Nervousness (understanding & managing nervous)
VOICE AND SPEECH AWARENESS
Aimed at creating a solid self-awareness that will enable delegates to refine their most important communication tool. The seminars also serve as an opportunity to identify delegates who require individual training in this area.
To create self-awareness the following areas are explored:
- Relaxation and optimisation of voice and posture
- Effective breathing
- Voice projection
(Video feedback is given)
VITAL NON-VERBAL IMPACTORS
Self-awareness is also established in the vital area of non-verbal communication.
The following areas are examined:
- Kinesics (Body Language)
- Proxemics (The study of spatial utilisation)
- Eye-contact Animation (Facial Expression)
- Business Dress and Professional Image
- Creating and Structuring of Presentations.
- Persuasive presentations
- Presentations aimed at conveying information
- Presenting with exact and clear objectives
- Motivational presentations
- Making your presentation easy to remember.
UNDERSTANDING AND CONTROLLING NERVOUSNESS
This final component offers techniques towards understanding and managing nervous energy to ensure confident delivery. This is learnt through managing negative thought, controlling mind power and learning visualisation, breathing and meditation techniques.
During the two-day workshop, trainers continually assess delegates´ abilities, to assist with further required individual training. Refining of individual presentations can be done during further individual sessions on an ongoing basis.